January 27, 2012

Thank you to submitters

Hello,

I wanted to put a quick post out there to let everyone know that we have almost finished deciding on the submissions for the next issue. I also want to give a big thank you to everyone that sent something in. This is by far our best response, both in terms of quality and quantity.

I've said it before, but I really do feel like HBM creates a place for stories that don't have many avenues of exposure. I think all of our readers will be blown away by the cool pieces we have coming in the next issue. In fact, we're looking into printing a bigger issue just to fit all of the fantastic stuff that we got.

And, if you're looking to get your hands on the anthology, we'll be launching in mid-March. Keep checking here for more details on the launch as well the other ways that you can pick up the book.

Thanks very much for reading.

-Alex

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, I was just about to send an email to make an inquiry to see if you had made your selections.

    ReplyDelete